Central European Economic Journal publishes original theoretical and empirical research papers in the field of economics as well as at the intersection of economics and sociology, demography, political science, law and management.
The journal accepts papers which fall under (but are not restricted to) the following research areas:
- macro- and microeconomics,
- labour market research,
- international trade,
- population studies,
- public sector economics,
- public policies,
- health, gender, ecological economics,
- finance, accounting,
- managerial economics.
CEEJ addresses the broad international community, but especially welcomes papers which focus on socio-economic problems relevant for Central and Eastern Europe, including the European transition countries.
Central European Economic Journal is a peer-reviewed, open access journal. All articles undergo a double-blind peer review process. CEEJ does not charge for the publishing process nor for the approval of the text for publication. All papers are available in electronic version (eISSN 2543-6821), both at the CEEJ website and at Sciendo (DeGruyter) Open platform.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico – digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System’s users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
- transparent, comprehensive and fast peer review (double-blind review),
- convenient, web-based and widely known manuscript submission and tracking system,
- efficient route to fast-track publication and full advantage of Sciendo‘s publishing platform, language verification,
- submission of papers, publishing process and approval of the text for publication is free of charge.